We provide encoders from Baumer. These encoders are highly reliable, accurate & durable. These encoders give precise position & speed feedback even in harsh environments.
Reasons to choose Baumer Encoders-
- Compact in size
- Robust and modular design
- From 24 mm design on to 85 mm hollow shaft diameter
- Precise optical or robust magnetic sensing
- All common installation options, HTL, TTL and Sin/Cos output signals
- For every encoder application the perfect match
- Optical encoder with high-grade signals for maximum control quality and productivity in the application Magnetic encoder for maximum robustness and durability
- Wide product selection
- Solid shaft with clamping flange, synchro flange, square flange, EURO flange B10, blind or through hollow shaft, all relevant output signals and pulse numbers, programmable variants
- Maximum reliability and longevity prevent machine failure and downtime
- Solid, torsion-resistant and thick-walled housing, generously sized quality ball bearings
- Robust and durable even under extreme conditions
- The ShaftLock bearing design with stop-collar flange prevents the shaft from penetrating inside when being exposed to high load in installation or operation.
- Flexibility and cost efficiency
- Modular building block system, attractive price-performance ratio, quick availability, optimally harmonized and tested accessories, customer-specific variants on request
- We also provide various accessories and peripherals used in Industrial Automation. We provide Rotary Encoders from “Nemicon, Japan”. These encoders provide unmatched performance and are very reliable having a long lasting life. We have them in the following designations of pulses per revolution (ppr) :
- 100 , 150 , 250 , 500 , 1000 , 1500 , 2000 , 2500
Switch Mode Power Supply ( smps)
- Regulated Power supplies for different electronic automation boards. We have them in
- 5V , 12V and 24 V.
- These parts are also used with ACCUCUT and ACCUCUT Touch to provide length information to the device.